MSSAA First Vice President (and former MESPA member) Mark Wood, Principal/Director of Tantasqua Regional Vocational High School, addressed our Annual Meeting on Friday, March 24. He explained the process that is underway to create a new unified PK-12 administrative association.
- MSSAA Membership Vote Underway (closes April 28): MSSAA members must approve changes in the original Articles of Organization, including:
- Name Change to: Massachusetts School Administrator Association
- Purpose: Add “elementary”
- Membership: Add “elementary”
- MSSAA Board Vote (June) and Membership Vote (July 27) to approve constitutional revisions necessary for a unified association, such as board representation, etc.
If approved, a new “Massachusetts School Administrator Association” (MSAA) would be in place effective August 1. For more information, go to the MSSAA website: http://www.mssaa.org/mssaa?sid=35.
Leave a reply →